rabidreading

Rabid Reading

Kiss of Frost (Mythos Academy Series #2)

Kiss of Frost (Mythos Academy Series #2) - Not as good as the first one. Really think Logan needs to take a hard look at his wardrobe. Honestly, how many blue sweaters can a guy have???? And ugh, if I Gwen describes him as sexy one more time, I am going to scream....yes, he is a god of hotness, we get it already! Expand your vocabulary, girlfriend! As for the story itself, it was a bit thin and predictable. I figured out who the bad guy was the first time he showed up, and his bad guy speeches were just plain awful. Total cliche stuff. But despite a surfeit of sucky moments and all the times I rolled my eyes when somebody said or did something stupid, I will keep reading the series - for now. The series has potential, I just hope it is fully realized.