rabidreading

Rabid Reading

All of You - Christina  Lee **Find this and other reviews at The Demon Librarian**Bring On The Heat! A male virgin. We don't see many of those in books, do we? I think I can count on one hand (maybe two, if I really dig through my book memories) the number of times I have read about one. In the literary world, male virgins are the equivalent of Bigfoot, or the Chupacabra, or other creatures made famous by urban legends. Do they really exist, or are they just a figment of our imaginations? They exist alright, and as proven by Mr. Hottie McHotterson, aka our hero, Bennett, they can be every bit as swoonworthy as the more experienced heartthrobs we're used to reading about. But I digress. This is supposed to be a review about the entire book, right? Right. So let's talk about it! The story begins with a crash-and-burn at a party, is followed soon after by an almost-crime, and then it's off to the Avery and Bennett races as a relationship is slowly formed. And what a relationship it is! Sweet and gentle, and fiery and passionate by turns, it totally sucked me in. I looooove when there is sexual tension between characters, and let me tell you, there is a LOT of tension between Avery and Bennett. Holy smokes! I am pretty sure that my skin was steaming during certain parts. Christina Lee did a fabulous job turning the smallest actions into big, sexually-charged moments. Avery....oh, Avery, Avery, Avery. Girl's got issues, for sure, but they were issues I understood. She was the way she was for some very good reasons, and that helped me accept some of her not-so-great decisions. Yes, Avery was flawed, but she's got a heap-ton of redeeming qualities too. More than anything, though, she was real, and for me, that was everything. I was completely invested and caught up in her story. The pages practically turned themselves. As for Bennett....oh, sweet mercy! I could rant and rave about him (like, a lot) but I really think y'all need to discover the wonderfulness of him for yourselves. Make room on your book boyfriend list, that's all I'm sayin'. All in all, my dears, ALL OF YOU was a thoroughly enjoyable book with a lot to recommend it. It's got feels, hurts and laughs; sweetness and intensity; and two characters who heat up the pages in all the right ways. I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for Christina Lee's next book. 4 Stars β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…ARC provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review.