rabidreading

Rabid Reading

The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence, #1) - Jessica Sorensen I loved this book....right to the end. The story just cuts off in the middle of a crucial event, leaving you hanging in the worst possible way. It's the 2nd book I've read recently that has done that and I swear to God, if I come across another one, I'm going postal! Seriously, WTF???? THAT is where you're stopping the book? With EVERYTHING on the line and no idea which way things will go? Are you f*cking kidding me? GAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! The cliffhanger ending absolutely ripped my guts out. I hurt just thinking about it. Ranting aside, The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden is truly an incredible read. Would I recommend it? Hell yes....BUT you may want to wait until the 2nd book comes out before you start it. Because trust me, when you read this, the idea of waiting ANY length of time to find out the fate of Callie & Kayden will send you on a one-way trip to Crazyville. You've been warned.