rabidreading

Rabid Reading

The Mysterious Madam Morpho - Delilah S. Dawson Do you hear that? That, my friends, is the happy sigh of a very satisfied reader.I could fill a Broadway musical with songs singing the praises of Delilah S. Dawson's Blud series. The world she has created is so vibrant and unique, its characters so darkly charming, you won't want to say goodbye to it. You'll get to the last page and keep turning, hoping for just one more word or chapter. Something, anything, so you'll have an excuse to spend more time with Criminy Stain and his delightful caravan of misfits.If you've been missing Criminy since "Wicked As They Come" and picked up this novella in the hopes of getting a much-needed Criminy fix, you may be disappointed. He's there, as he must be (it's his caravan after all), but his appearances are brief. He's had his turn in the spotlight. It's time for someone else to step center stage and steal the show. And that's exactly what Imogen and Mr. Murdoch do. They intrigued and entertained me. They tugged at my heart strings. And during one particularly scorching scene, they melted all the winter chill off my bones. (Yes, they really did. Hot stuff!) Don't make the mistake of passing on "Madam Morpho" because it's a novella. It's a must-read for any fan of the Blud series. Go get your copy today! 5 Stars ★★★★★ARC provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review.Reviewed by: